Cranial Kinesiology is a unique and creative synthesis of Kinesiology and Craniosacral Technique. This modality combines a system of muscle monitoring with specific cranial support. It integrates subtle energetics with structure and neurology.
Cranial Kinesiology investigates the passage of consciousness between dimensions from spirit into physical form.
Part one establishes the following skills and concepts
- Over view of Cranial Anatomy and Physiology
- A review of Craniosacral respiration
- Introducing Cranial Harmonics
- The vibrational pathways of consciousness
- The implicate and explicit orders of being
- The Cranium as a link between Duality and Singularity
- New understandings in the virtual nature of chakras
- Relationship between the chakras and the different Cranial Bones
- Balancing the Cranium
- Generalised Adaptation Syndrome (Dr. Selyes)
- New techniques for balancing the higher chakras and acupoints
- Body Harmony and its application for supporting cranial balancing